Leadership Management Team
Katsuji Okamoto | CEO
Okamoto is a founder of Kaula Inc. CEO in 2017.
As a former Sun Microsystems / SunSoft, People’s Software, EMC / Documentum and Cognos / IBM as an executive position, founded a venture company of database software in 2008 as CEO. Okamoto is passionate about the work of leading critical enterprise-wide, cross-functional initiatives from strategy through technology implementation that transform organizations and innovate by applying leading technology and exploiting data.
– Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)
– Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI)
– IEEE SA P2418.5 WG Blockchain in Energy
– Energy Web Foundation (EWF)
– Edge Platform Consortium (EPFC/JAPAN)
Yoshiichi Taguchi | CSO
Business Breakthrough University /Lecturer
2013-: He provided various lectures for students and businessmen, focused on asset management skills, international financial business and life planning.
-ex Credit Suisse Securities (Japan) /Vice Chairman
-ex Tokio Marine Group/the head of Fixed Income team
-ex The Bank of Japan
Satoshi Nishida | CMO
- Visiting researcher, Global Entrepreneurship Education Research Center, Kwansei Gakuin University
- Member of JSAE Investigating Committee on Development & Distribution of Models by International Standard Description
- MBA, Institute of Business & Accounting, Kwansei Gakuin University
- BS, Inorganic Materials Science, Kyoto Institute of Technology
SPECIALIST IN ENERGY & UTILITY
- 20+ year experience in energy & utility industry, technologies + business/project development
- Domain expertise in energy technologies, industry knowledge of energy/utility policies, regulations, and market
- Ability to manage projects within a team environment and advance business with stakeholders
- Extensive experience of cross border business development in the energy sector
KAULA WEST DIRECTOR
Hirokuni was Senior Trade Advisor, UK Trade and Investment, British Consulate General Japan, responsible for supporting UK companies to penetrate Japanese market. Also he worked for Panasonic, 21 years to research technologies globally and extend global System Integration Business with international companies. He was responsible for large and medium scale of integration business and marketing activities for advanced technology with Panasonic technology such as active RFID, electric-book, video surveillance, satellite information with Japanese government and established joint venture with US company. In addition, he worked for Cognos, Canadian Business Intelligent Company to increase enterprise solution business in Japan and Nihon Unisys (Burroughs), got “region of owner award” in 1982, 1983 and 1984 as sales manager.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT / IP STRATEGY / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Over 15 years experience in business development and Over 20 years experience in R&D and related patent strategies etc. Image sensor, Device, Image processing and recognition. Interface Technology of the above mentioned.