Kaula pay close attention to the trends of the new coronavirus and continue to implement remote working. If you have any questions, please contact us by email.
- New Date of Blockchain Global Governance Conference (BG2C) and FIN/SUM Blockchain & Business (FIN/SUM BB)
- Message from CEO of Energy Web
- KAULA joined Energy Web Foundation (EWF) !
- KAULA joined IEEE P2418.5 – Standard for Blockchain in Energy.
- KAULA just joined Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI)！
- 3DOM Inc. Announces Acquisition of All Stock of Kaula, Inc.
Kaula Inc. is an IT company working to make the digital innovation, more efficient, and more affordable, using blockchain and related technologies. Thought research, fusion platform, decentralized applications and latest blockchain report, Kaula works to create and promote high industry solutions for smart battery blockchain adoption.
Beyond these, Kaula as an ESG company strongly supports and continues to contribute towards “Digital Transformation (DX)” innovations through promoting their deployments worldwide.
1. Contribute to the revolution of social and economic foundations
2. Catch up with world’s technology revolution and lead it beyond
3. Supply the infrastructure for digital social revolution
One cold winter day of 2016, experienced IT guys kept heads together to see digital revolution which was happening in New York, San Francisco, Berlin and Shanghai, and believed that was what they should do. They finally founded ‘Kaula’ and wanted to contribute to making rich, free and creative society in the world.
- The possibility of blockchain technology enables the distribution of proven data between multiple actors for creating new value.
- By constructing a value exchange platform, we will be able to address the Life Cycle Management such as the carbon emissions trading, green energy optimization.
Three years ago, unfortunately, there was no community in Japan that was familiar with blockchain core technology, and there were very few experts in the field.
Kaula is actively participating in overseas communities and focused on the non-financial sector. In May 2017, joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance as an initial member, in 2020 we also join the MOBI, the power and energy-focused community EWF and the world’s largest technical professional organization IEEE SA P2418.5 WG (Blockchain in Energy). Now Kaula works in collaboration with the world’s leading companies.
- Make contributions to the revolution
- Accelerate Digital Transformation (DX)
- Catch up with the revolution and develop people’s capability
- Plan and promote experiments through “Kaula Lab“.
- Supply the infrastructure
- Develop ” Kaula’s Fusion Blockchain Platform “
▶ Latest News are shown next page